Why is branding so important
Category : Our Blogs
What is branding?
Branding is strategic and marketing is tactical and what you use to get your brand in front of consumers.
Branding is one of the most important aspects of any business, large or small.
In our current business environment, branding has a totally new meaning and VITAL in today’s world of marketing. an effective marketing strategy will give you an competitive edge
What mental picture does your customers see when they look your brand?
Branding is not only about getting your consumers or target market to select you over the competition but about getting your prospects to see you as the sole provider of a solution to their problem or need.
Think of branding as the expression of who you are as a company or organization and what you offer
What Should branding achieve?
- Tell them exactly who you are
- Build trust
- Connect buyers Emotionally with your product and or service.
- Build loyalty
This is the mental picture you want them to see
- Consumers must identify with you
- you must be the only solution to a problem they have
- they must become loyal to you
- they must relate to you
- trust is very important
The importance of branded gifts
- your brand is the source of a promise to your consumer
- Your brand is a corner stone in your marketing communication and one you do not want to be without.
- Brand serves as a guide to understanding the purpose of business objectives
- It helps them understand the purpose of the organization or the business.
A Basic Checklist to Evaluate Your Brand
- Does your brand relate to your target audience? Will they instantly “get it” without too much thought?
- Does your brand share the uniqueness of what you offer and why it’s important?
- Does it reflect the brand promise that you are making to who you are targeting as well as to your internal audience?
- Does your brand reflect the values that you want to represent as a customer?
Where to start
if you have no idea where to start or have a vague idea of what you want to achieve, you may want to return to the drawing board and refine the marketing approach that will strengthen and support your brand
the marketing activity should be an instant “ah-ha” it should be a perfect fit that will last as the mental image your customer will have of you when they see your brand
A product is …..well a product…
A brand is the perceived image of the product you sell!